CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms scam..................

Esstee Views: 9,373
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,924,707

Re: mms scam..................

I'm not ruling out that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is linked to electrolytic imbalance, I think that's been confirmed. However, based on my experiences, it doesn't appear as though Chlorine Dioxide is the cause. For example; I've taken equivalents of 60 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with CDS without any side-effects whatsoever. Likewise... since I've switched to CDS, all of my electrolyte problems disappeared(no more Gatorade and bath salts). Additionally, during some early trials, I alternated between CDS(10ml) and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (19 drops) from day to day and found that I experienced nervousness and heart palpitations on the days where I took MMS and none on those with CDS. And so I've concluded that if this was due to oxidative stress or whatever it is that causes it, then it is unlikely that it is from the Chlorine Dioxide given that it was present in both treatments. - oh and I forgot to add, I took the MMS using the baking soda additive to try and eliminate the possibilities of a Ph imbalance.

Having said that, if I had to guess, I'd say that the problem is likely something along the lines of the MMS mixture itself(Chlorous acid?) which may be causing changes in chemistry(blood?) rather than the Chlorine Dioxide itself since all the known side effects associated with MMS don't seem to apply with CDS.

Whatever the case, I think MMS should be shelved and replaced with CDS. Or... at the very least limited to topical and other uses rather than recommended as an oral treatment. Then again... it appears as though some people aren't effected by MMS in terms of electrolytic imbalance though there's no way to tell if the effects are linked to the dosages or... ones tolerance toward the product(so many possibilities).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)