CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anne looks like she had plastic surgery to the face!

feo66 Views: 3,819
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,915,129

Re: Anne looks like she had plastic surgery to the face!

Well. I`m osteopenia, extremely rare for a 45 yr male, and I have a LOT of eye floaters. My optometrist says he has never seen so many. And my legs look like chicken legs ;)

And my skin looks bad too. It looked great for a few months last summer for the first time in about 8 years, but I think the copper detox is causing an increase in cortisol, and therefore collagen breakdown. This should be temporary.

Not that it`s a competition for how much collagen loss we have, but I have experienced a fair amount of collagen loss as well. Mine started in 2004 with many eye floaters and muscle wasting. I lost 15-lb of muscle in 2 weeks in 2004. My legs were aching so bad I could barely walk.

Copper detox is just another piece of the puzzle. There is no ONE solution.

I`m still doing Buteyko reduced breathing twice per day and it continues to be a huge help at breaking the cycling of hyperventilation -stress-hyperventilation. It`s just one tool, but a big one.

After starting Buteyko, I had no anxiety for 8 months until I started copper detox. And even when I do, I can quickly control the anxiety with my breathing.

My control pause was 12 seconds a year ago and now it is 30 seconds. I am no longer short of breath, or take sudden gasps of air.

So yes....mindfulness of breathing is still a huge part of my life.

And I still meditate twice per day. Learning how to catch myself in a spiral of worry, anger, envy, etc and stop it is still a huge help. If you can keep yourself from getting involved in all these negative emotions, it helps keep your nervous system out of sympathetic mode and helps your body heal.

And I`m still using magnesium oil too. Just keeping adding tools to the toolbox.

Just trying to keeping learning...moving forward and growing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)