CureZone   Log On   Join
Glaucoma cure!!!???!!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Constipation Cure
Solve the root cause of constipation. Full herbal program.

parrotgreen Views: 11,310
Published: 12 y

Glaucoma cure!!!???!!!

This is going to be a long post but I like to tell my stories in detail.
I have had cataracts which were solved eventually by drops (cineraria + MSM + Can-C, I don't know which one worked, most probably the first). However the cataracts kept coming back. Also my eyesight is rapidly deteriorating towards more myopia. Very bad for me since I only see with one eye. Iodine did not seem to do much for this particular problem. Maybe made it worse (sorry to say - not completely sure but suspected). WHY???????? I came to think that this could be a lymphatic problem. More detox > more junk in the lymph.
Since bowel function is top, I do a lot of pranayam and lungs are more than fine, I drink a lot of water, my eye pressure is fine, I was at my wits' end. Also many people say there are no lymph vessels in the eye so I dismissed this idea as too far-fetched.

A few months ago I was asked for help by N. (62 years old) who had severe glaucoma and cataract in one eye. Doctors said he had to have immediate surgery because he was on the verge of going blind. He had the surgery, then after a week the OTHER eye developed a pressure problem, from 20 to 40. He was afraid he would have to have surgery on the other eye too and started to fret about his doctors not being so knowledgable as he had previously thought.
In my mechanical yoga eye I thought : pressure = imbalance = lets divert the energy elsewhere. FAST. No time for him to learn the subtleties of feeling your body from the inside!

I knew a way. As a teen I had been riding horses a lot, and my teacher was an old army man who had fought on horses in the desert in a very hot climate. He had taught me a procedure I was supposed to do EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!!! if I wanted to go on being a good horsewoman until my nineties. I did it for a while, but I was young and more than healthy, so after I stopped riding it just slipped out of my mind. This I believe is called a sitz bath, but when I Google it I find that the way I know it is very different from what people do in general.
This procedure is known in Europe as "bains dérivatifs" and popularized by France Guillain. She explains it well but I do not agree at all with some other aspects of her recommendations. However she is spot on for the sitz bath procedure. This is derived from Louis Kuhne's but is not exactly the same.
I'll explain it in another post.

Anyway, N. started on the BD as I shall call them. Once a day 10 mns a day for a week. After 5 days his eye pressure dropped to 18!!!!!!! Completely normal. This was easily and speedily measured because he had to report to his surgeon every four days to be sure everything was OK with the consequences of his surgery. He went on with his BD, increasing them to 20 mn a day. With several other benefits, and now it seems even his cataract is less troublesome. Difficult to measure that though.

One month ago, he brought his girlfriend B. (58 years old with myopia -8). She wanted to try the BD for fun (?). After 20 days of 10 mns (I told her to be very careful in the beginning since nothing was wrong with her apparently, why disturb something which is fine) she reported seeing colours much better, that they were more brilliant. Now this is exactly the contrary of what had happened to me in the beginning of my cataracts, I had thought the colours were less beautiful than before. I had not realized that this was the onset of cataracts. So I suppose these BD help with cataracts. She is now going on with her BD, so lets see what happens in the future.

B. brought a friend, M. (45 years old) glaucoma, hypothyroid on T4, hysterical, dieting and brain fogged to the teeth. She started the BD and, in spite of my advice to be careful, jumped to 30 mns in two days. The pressure in the eyes went down so fast that she woke up with vitrous detachment, seeing flashes and floaters. Went to hospital, doctors said it was NOT retinal detachment. Now she has a bunch of floaters. Eye pressure is fine though! EASY in the beginning! At the moment she still has floaters but the flashes have gone. And the eye pressure is normalized.

Needless to say, seeing these good results, I have gone back to the BD myself. I thought that my lymph was fluid, thanks to the yoga practices and the iodine. I had gone recently to the ophthalmologist who had found my eye pressure was just dandy (16), most probably due to the iodine. What a surprise!!! After just four days it seemed that my eyes had sunk into their sockets. One morning I woke up afraid to open them, it felt as if they were going to roll off!!!!!! My eyebrows tickle as though bitten by fleas. My eyes are wet when I wake up with an extra tear ready to be shed as when I was 30. This morning I saw a crack on the ceiling. My DH assured me it had been there since an earthquake two years ago. But I can't really say my eyesight is better, it fluctuates like crazy for the moment.
This is all quite recent, so maybe anyone reading this should wait to see if we survive.

After some searching on the net I have found out that some people have very recently uncovered lymph vessels inside the eye, relevant for a glaucoma cure :
http://www.ahaf.org/glaucoma/newsupdates/researchers-discover-new.html

If indeed glaucoma is partly a lymphatic problem, at least there seems to be one easy cheap way to fix that part of the problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (3)