CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wondering if this is related

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sam7777 Views: 3,975
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,714

Re: Wondering if this is related

My urine only smelled of ammonia for a few times this summer, and it startled me enough that I ended up mentioning it in a post on curezone. I normally have very clear urine. I do not have a single doctor persay, but I had access to the community and college health clinics. At this point however, I am going to make an appointment with an actual general practitioner. After actually numerically literal 1000s of hours of research and 8 grueling months, I have come to concede that natural methods cannot treat me. My health is too far gone and I require synthetic hormones or dessicated hormones to get me back to square one. Once that is achieved I will resume trying to cure my self naturally. But it is not safe for me to continue being in such severe endocrine failure.

There may be a small chance, that I have no endocrine disease, but it is about a 1% chance. Even if I had something as wild as a brain tumour, well it would just be a pituitary adenoma or something similar capable of affecting the HPA-axis. No disease causes the amount of psychological turmoil I have experienced the last 12 years, but brain abnormalities or endocrine disorders. It is a case as the judicial system refers, resp loquiter, the facts are self evident.

I will likely need many tests. If I do not test positive for my initial suspicions, fighting with doctors and getting more explicit tests will be difficult. But this is the path I am stuck on.

4) periods of impaired mental functioning that are not always present but are present when you generally feel *so tired* and 2) extreme tiredness after eating
are both symptoms caused by a multitude of endocrine diseases, primarily thyroid disease and diabetes.

Because thyroid disease is phenomonally tricky to diagnose, and diabetes is also very dire and requires tests, that is once again a huge obstacle. There are more complex issues with how your balance of DHEA-Cortisol-Adosterone-Estrogen-Testosterone-Estradiol-Androstenedione ratios affect you in conjunction with any thyroid disease you may have. These further greatly affect mental functioning. This is why someone with adrenal fatigue, borderline diabetes, weight issues, and thyroid disease can become so sick, and have such little results with something like synthroid or prednisone. Because of how hormones act in the body, the body develops a dominance in one hormone and deficiences in others, and consequently in the brain with nuerotransmitters as well.

This is all because you malabsorb minerals, have impaired digestion, and the all too common metabolism issues such as your methylation cycle.

I was once almost able to cure myself, because I underwent a year long detox and lost 120 lbs, and this flushed enough endocrine disruptors out of me and restored my adrenals enough that I begun to be active and much, much more intelligent.

Because I spent the next 2 years not exercising and I also did not exercise while losing the bulk of the weight, I never got the circulation needed to repair the metabolism and flush out the endocrine disrupting environmental toxins.

The stimulant abuse and stress of college has burnt out my thyroid, or some aspect of my metabolism, thus leaving me incapacitated. Unlike many cure zoners I do not seem to have the aches, pains, and candida issues. Perhaps because I do not have mercury fillings, or because I drink copious herbal teas and avoid so many foods known to aggravate or cause fibromyalgia, etc.

I likely had pancreatic damage and diabetic damage, and that was healed as well. You are very, very right that I need to be checked for the diabetic tests. It is one of a battery of tests I need. I may eventually try to take a mother hormone such as progesterone in an attempt to balance out my HPA-axis and thyroid, if the lab results will verify my suspicions.

I am going to take your advice and make a list of symptoms to give the doctor so that I can be as well communicated as possible, without worrying about not getting my point across.

I feel as though I always have hypoglycemia, however it may be the feeling of having low cortisol and thyroid hormones combined with an imbalance of the other hormones I mentioned. These all affect how you uptake glucose from the blood and how you respond to insulin, and so it is not out of the question that I could have borderline low glucose. I do not believe the fingers of a hypothyroid patient with poor circulation is a good indicator of the blood Sugar level in organ tissue, which is what is important. Therefore, I do not believe I know for sure where I stand.

It is likely that an A1C test is worth considering for me.

I have long suspected a degree of thyroid, insulin, and other hormone resistances. These are hard to prove with doctors, and thought to be rare. Granted with most Americans being sick and fat, it is not rare, and often it is masked with coffee and prozac...We all suffer a degree of endocrine disease, diabetes, etc...

So any advice from someone who has taken prescription meds for these diseases and has had multiple problems and not just one, is welcome. Thank you all, especially for your kind information MaryG.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (3)