CureZone   Log On   Join
Wondering if this is related

sam7777 Views: 4,709
Published: 13 years ago

Wondering if this is related

A long read, but it takes a long explanation to get to why I think I am having this problem, i.e. my health history. So reader warned.

Well at the moment, or since July or about September really, I have been getting pretty bad dull low grade headaches, mainly right behind the eyes and in between the eyes. It is especially right there in the forehead and in between the eyes.

It is like something happened at the beginning of September that came along with that six week long headache, that crippled my memory so severely, that I am basically so stupid I cannot even function. Any time I would try to drink caffeine I would get terrible bouts of IBS, and the headache would start to get so bad I would feel like my head was exploding. Almonds and heavy meals in general made it a thousand times worse.

I think basically I have some sort of auto-immune problem, and I made it a lot worse by mixing a lot of strong immunosuppressant supplements with really strong immunomodulators. I will explain that below.

I am at the stretch end of 3 years of hell. A year of intense calorie restriction and nutrient deficiency, followed by two years of extremely stressful school and stimulant abuse.

I started the weight loss thing to get rid of staph and not to lose weight. I had MRSA really bad right about the time all this stuff started its worst 7 years ago. And I had that MRSA during junior high, all of high school, and the first year and a half of college.

After I lost that weight, I got those headaches to go away for a really long time (I got them all the time in high school - the dull mild headache as described above), but they started coming back about six months ago, and I got some really, really bad headache in the side of my right temple above the ear back during September. It lasted six weeks before I spent a week eating nothing but spinach and salmon whatsoever.

The fact is though as of September, that I can not eat starch, fat, sugar, fruit, dairy, bread, coffee, tea, anything but a leafy green vegetable or extremely bland meat combined with caffeine or I make this headache, and consequently mental/cognitive/IQ impairment much much worse. The caffeine is also bad in and of itself, no longer helping at all. During September those foods just always made me sick. Now they are neutral, I feel like they keep me feeling bad, but the headache in my temple is gone, and I don't get the high pulse/head exploding effect without caffeine. But I know if I fasted off these foods I would start to feel much much clearer headed and happy, until hunger set in.

With enough fasting and avoidance of those, recently in October, I felt my head clear up, as much as it had been since early April. I had these headaches some during this summer, with the obvious IQ impairment, but I still felt "normal". Then I ate bad unhealthy food and more 5 hour energy drinks...

The fact that I have adrenal fatigue, totally messed up blood Sugar and pancreas, metabolic disease, a bowel pathogen, hypothyroidism, is obvious. The fact that I am having very minor seizures, with extreme anxiety, disorientation, have no fillings, and zero to no memory is a bit more confusing. I really just want to get this persistent headache and crippling mental impairment to go away to at least how it was in June.

So I am very very confused, and I know I cannot handle a juice fast or calorie restriction for long, but ultimately I must go on mostly vegetarian meal, because of how degenerative to health excess meat consumption is, and I know in order to detox the headache and fatigue, and induce my body into producing more thyroid and growth hormone, I have to liquid juice fast. Juice fasting takes a huge burden off your body initially.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (2)