CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes and MMS

eyesoftheworld Views: 70,862
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,340,698

Re: Herpes and MMS

BHT sounds intriguing. I have used Olive Leaf Extract (accredited in the bible) successfully to dry up OB's but have not found it to cure, even in extremely high doses. L- Lysine is part of my new regiment along with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement which I am still awaiting arrival. A personal friend has had HSV2 (male) for almost 2 years with very frequent OB's (messing up his love life very badly :(. He has a new lease on life supposedly with the chlorine dioxide aka "MMS." Cant say if he is cured but he is a different person who seems to have literally gotten a new lease on life who no longer takes acycl... and vtrex. supposedly mms is harsh on the stomach at first but he's small so. From web searches the only legitimate place I see for it besides making it on my own is mms4meDOTprojectgreenlifeDOTcom Thats where he got it, so will do my due diligence and see how it goes. I am a Type 1 & 2 but only get it u know where. Day by day so far. will keep posted G Luck to all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)