CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes and MMS

SilverFox Views: 75,483
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,340,637

Re: Herpes and MMS

Hello Shivanirvana,

I have no idea what Jim Humbles ultimate plans are, but I do believe that his current Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol, and many of his ideas surrounding it, are flawed.

I think the best advice is to listen to your body. If you experience adverse effects, stop. While you are recovering, take some time to research what is going on, formulate some theories of why you are experiencing these adverse effects, and run them by a trained medical professional. I have been totally amazed at the amount of information available if you dig a little, and how willing medical professionals are to "informally discuss" issues when they are not asked to put the medical license on the line by endorsing an alternative treatment.

My experience with Herpes is limited to a rare (about one outbreak every 2 years) cold soar. However, I do have some friends that suffer from Herpes 2 and we have had some remarkable success with the topical application of a chlorine dioxide solution.

I am not a doctor nor a trained therapist. My insight comes from a wonderful caring wife, raising children, raising grandchildren, and working with various programs that are geared toward helping teens find their way in life. I work around hazardous chemicals (including sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide), and am trained as a first responder in the event of a chemical spill.

The only other Herpes treatment I have looked at is using the food additive BHT. You can Google "BHT Herpes" for information on that. My interest in BHT was using it to stabilize cooking oil. We were buying it in bulk and wanted to make sure it did not turn rancid on us. Reading up on this I discovered that BHT seemed to have some antiviral benefits in people as well.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)