CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes and MMS

ananda7 Views: 77,003
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,100,397

Re: Herpes and MMS

hi viggo, (isnt there a handsome actor with the name viggo ??? i think he played in the lord of the rings).

anyhow--- i have oral and gentital herpes. i have had it since i was 25 and i am now 41. so does my husband(genital). we have been on mms since december 31st. we have not had a full blown herpes outbreak since being on mms. however, there is that sensation/tingling feeling but the herpes never quite breaks out. and this has happened many times to me and my husband... but to this day--- no full blown herpes sores! --- i was having a breakout 2x a month before mms and always during my period like clock-work. this month, my period came and went and no herpes break out! --- i am amazed b/c it is the first month in 16 years that i have not had a breakout. sometimes i feel the sensations but they never come out.

however, i know of another personon mms who, like you, had an outbreak that was very intense... but she wasnt one to have frequent outbreaks like myself. my sense with that is that it is a healing crisis. in other words the mms is forcing the issue to the surface to be dealt with--- now the girl i told you about; she has in the past had very few outbreaks and the dormant virus has been hiding, and i believe, in her case,the mms is forcing it to the surface to be dealt with.

where i had almost continual break outs so my situation w/ mms was different the herpes practically lived on the surface. now this is just my theory --- but it seems to make the most sense.

another poster named boondoc(who is an m.d. on this forum) posted the following. i think this may be what is happening to you. boondoc calls a healing crisis "retracement"--- his words are below---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.... "we always need to remember the possibility of "Retracement".

For those not familliar with the concept, it is when your body is healing, many times old injuries or conditions will reappear as the immune systen frees the toxins up to nuturalize them as it gets ready for transport out of your body.

These retracements can be physical and/ or emotional in nature.

Jim MD"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so viggo,

as an aside--- from my experience, i know that getting herpes felt very tragic at that time in my life... i truly understand how a young man in his 20's must feel--- i was there too! yet, the herpes propelled me into a deep investigation of my life and what it stood for--- it catapolted me into a deeper place in my being. a voyage of self discovery and a realization of what i really wanted in life.--- it took me from a superficial life into a life with meaning, care and purpose...i allowed it to take me to the real me--- and the journey was not easy--- but i now realize it was worth it!

herpes has a lot of social stigma to it... and i know it is hard with dating and such--- but i know for me, the men i chose to date after that would have to be more real in order to deal with what i had--- so herpes led me to really good people, believe it or not--- and finally i knew the man i married truly loved me b/c he cared not if i had herpes... he loved me through it. and i accidentally gave it to him... and he still loved me. now we are healing together...

...and you will heal too --- mms will definately help you heal -- give it some real time and dedication and ask for support here on this forum.

it is really good for you to have found mms now--- i wish i found it at 28. however, at the same time, i wouldnt change a thing.

good luck to you... we are here to support you the best we can... we are all in this together.

post when you need to. i'll look for you

lovingly
ananda7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (2)