CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes and MMS

chestergvelasco Views: 76,889
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,100,452

Re: Herpes and MMS

WOW: Annanda7's response almost made me cry! I hope this Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will be what you(Viggo) and everyone else is looking for. Although I dont have anything major going on with me,(that I know of) I have been searching for answers as well. My best friend, who I dearly love, just told me he found out he was HIV+. I was devastated. I started searching for anything. I read about the zapper and everything else. Then I stumbled accross Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . At first the name of it drew me away. I thought it was 'BBS'! Then researched it and saw the interview on youtube with Dr Hummiston. SO I tracked down Dr John Hummiston and spoke to him by phone! The conversation went well and I was convinced to try it out. I just started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on Monday hoping it will clear up a few minor issues. (I didnt exactly start slow...I plunged in at 15 drops). I haven't noticed anything yet (except for the big D of course, and how delicious it tastes ;) but I think it's still too early to tell. It's very encouraging to see all you folks on here getting amazing results. My friend is skeptical so I'm taking upon myself to experience it for him. I only wish that people who are taking MMS for HIV would comment more!

the best to everyone
-Chester

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)