CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Sun kill Candida ?

rainey03 Views: 24,541
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,819,669

Re: Does Sun kill Candida ?

I strongly agree with Cora (hey Cora:). I have come a long way since the beginning of my illness and can tolerate sun more and more now, but I remember those days when sitting out at my childrens' soccer games almost killed me...tightness of the chest, brain fog worsened, nausea, anxiety...awful symptoms! A friend of mine with cancer had the same issues. I researched it a lot and found that hundreds of years ago, people used solariums to heal the sick and they literally laid them in the sun's rays. I also found it triggers the immune system with the production of Vit D and that sets you into detox. Yeast and parasites do hate high heat. You do have to be careful these days limiting your sun exposure because it does cause the body to release harmful free radicals if prolonged. Oh and when my babies were little and plagued with horrible diaper rash (yeast), I laid them in the sun's rays and it cleared it up every time in a matter of hours...the creams never worked. Hang in there & keep the sunshine coming!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)