CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Sun kill Candida ?

Ji Views: 8,659
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,819,610

Re: Does Sun kill Candida ?

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give some feedback from my own experience with candida and the sun.

So anyways, I have this habit of going every summer in a Golf in Spain, on a hill that is a little higher than the sea level.
As you can guess the sun there is really bright and hot, yet the atmosphere isn't anything close to humid.

As I enjoy my vacations in this place, I would go everyday by the swimming pool to tan and just lay in the grass the whole day, going in the pool with my cousins from time to time.

I would usually do this from 1pm to 5-6pm. Which is quite a long time, but I never got sun-burned (and I am white skinned). Also I only put the suncream ONCE on the first day and then just go bare skinned and never got any problems with it (but do as you think is best suited for you).

Every time I went there and did this, what happened is that my candida problem got completely cured. My puffy swollen face slimmed to it's best and all the girls would be looking at me because there is a HUGE difference in my appearance when I have candida and when I don't. I feel really good, and especially, I feel like I am my true self.

I experience this rejuvenation after approximately 4 days of 5hours of hot sun in a row, and feel at peak after 6days.

I guess that there is a leap somewhere in this because when I get some hot sun for just 2hours/day for a whole week I just DON'T get the same results, if any actually.

So when you get through this leap which I assume represents 4/5 hours - no interruption just get yourself wet to cool down - only can you really detox like your body would appreciate it. I have the feeling something is happening in the body that can't happen if you don't get through this leap.

I hope I will have helped somebody, because this completely cures my candida on the spot, every single time.
Then I had other serious problems that would flare my candida up (after 1/2 months), but this is a really special case that has been dealt with and shouldn't concern you guys.

Keep in touch, I only hope for you guys the very best because I know how hard candida is on us.
BE STRONG!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)