CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Sun kill Candida ?

rainey03 Views: 24,268
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,819,866

Re: Does Sun kill Candida ?

Yes, my die-off still feels like suffocation too and after my colonics, I am usually bed ridden for a couple of days. I can't believe my lungs have not collapsed or other organs have not shut down in exhaustion. I try to keep my life force strong spiritually. It seems I can't win either unless I step back and look at the big picture. I rotate taking thyme, cinnamon and clove oils...8 drops diluted with olive oil in a capsule 3-4 times a day. I make sure I take probiotics at night. Not to speak too soon, but I have been fighting off viruses the last couple of months and that has been a huge hurdle for me.

Another breathing tip that takes a little time and motivation is lying on the floor with your legs up in a chair with your bottom pushed up against the legs of the chair. Take deep breaths in through your nose and hold it for the count of 30 pushing the air as deep into your abdomen as possible and then breath it out of your mouth trying to slowly release the air through your throat making a haaaaaaaa sound. Of course, it took me a while to work up to holding the air for the count of 30, but I am there now. My coach also used a device (that looked like a buffer) on my back ~ she said it was breaking up the mucus and mold in my lungs. I did seem to get better and better...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)