CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could anyone please help me to a potential diagnosis?

thelaughingdogs Views: 10,762
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,795,854

Re: Could anyone please help me to a potential diagnosis?

A word of caution. Approach everything by easing into it some drastic changes can add more stress to your body. Like Feo66 says no caffeine and no Sugar is a good place to start.

What helped me for Candida, and I tried everything even cream of tartar, was homemade (not store bought) Kefir and Kombucha. Along with the Kefir I take two strong proabotics. A candida diet is too much for some people. I'm not knocking it just speaking from my experience. I have gotten feedback on here were people said that cutting down carbs too much hurt them in the journey to heal their adreanals. It gave me a headache. A candida diet is very similiar to a Keto diet. Body builders will use a Keto diet to reduce cortisol not replenish it. It will actually change the liver process and the way it burns certain foods for fuel. It's called Keotosis. Sobeman88 many be able to elaborate on that. Anyway I could not do it but I did cut down on simple carbs and I just eat complex carbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)