CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could anyone please help me to a potential diagnosis?

Jerome99 Views: 10,811
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,795,854

Re: Could anyone please help me to a potential diagnosis?

Sounds like a classic case of candida overgrowth to me, and very similar to what I experienced for years. As for you not having any die off symptoms from antifungals, try putting 5-10 drops of oil of oregano under your tongue and letting it absorb. Judging from your symptoms, if you don't start getting drowsy and woozy after the oregano (which is a very potent antifungal), I would be very surprised.

Also, the most important question, did you take Antibiotics leading up to this? As you will read here Antibiotics is almost always the culprit.

Finally, the following have worked wonders for me: Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (amazing), Candex on a very empty stomach 2x/day; homemade kefir from organic cow's milk; and Hulda Clark 's Liver Flush (brought my brain fog from a nine on a scale of 1-10 down to a two or three after only one flush).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)