Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lower Cholesterol
Cleanse the body of fat

MENDOMAID Views: 6,324
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,787,318

Re: My Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis

For low stomach acids I use Betaine HCl, some people use HCl drops. If you follow a digestive health program your stomach acids might return to normal unless you are older or have Pernicious Anemia.

The enzyme supplement may have some effect on intestinal parasites but are mostly used to digest foods and digest away Candida biofilm.

You might want to compare what the Dr is advising against some of the programs for improving digestive health on this forum. You will notice that they all include a parasite cleanse and other preparations before doing Liver Flushes.

For viruses I use the Zapper for longer periods, even overnight. They live inside cells and the zapper will only work on them when they burst from the cell and are in the body fluids. Taking lysine daily may help with virus problems as this amino acid interferes with virus growth. I've also used a mixture of Lysine and Glutamic Acid, Hulda Clark 's formula and Echinaceae. I have found that putting in a new battery at least once a month is more effective than using the zapper until the battery is low.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)