CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis

AYLA29 Views: 3,896
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,791,578

Re: My Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis

Hi I just had my blood analysis done as well because I have same symptoms as you describe and feel like I have CF syndrome as well. What the analysis showed on the screen was that I had liver enzymes and protein in my blood that is probably not being digested correctly. I also have liver pain sometimes depends if I eat something greasy or spicy. I have done two liver cleanses in the last five months I have noticed more energy. I think I had some parasites cleaned out which helped a lot. But I guess my question is I don't really understand why my proteins and calcium is not being digested properly, also showed a lot of inflammation as well. Makes me think I have low HCI? But then why do I feel sick when I eat acidic foods? Aren't those foods supposed to raise HCI. On the other hand when I consume alkalizing foods I feel great, especially when I do green juicing. Please explain someone....thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)