CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EPA Criminal Investigation Update for Chem Trails/Morgellons

angrymorg Views: 3,173
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,775,759

Re: EPA Criminal Investigation Update for Chem Trails/Morgellons

Wow...really?

First of all, I wake from dead sleeps due to physical discomforts, it's after that when I look out my window, secondly, my pets also usually throw up at the same time I am experiencing nausea (three years of this with repeated episodes is not coincedental when the metals in body are increasing along with the metals in my environment since these projects started in my area. I was healthy without any problems before this happened to me. Psychosomatic my bleepidy, bleep and I guess if it's not you it's making sick you would be ignorant enough to make such a totally inhumane remark. As far as what I get from EPA, I'll save that information for my attorney and not for some nay-sayer who is too ignorant to suggest chem trails are contrails when contrails disappear and chem trails spread out into strange cloud formations that last until nightfall. Sorry...but anyone with this happening to them are well aware of things and if you look at the MSDS reports on things being used you will find most of the Morgellons symptoms are listed in metals used in chem trails for their listed toxicities. I didn't arrive at this over night. I had to document things for years to get my answers and people like you are why we can't get help as this stuff literally eats our skin and insides alive as we suffer for years. Shame on you and you have no idea the cruelty of the remarks you have made...I have nothing more to say to someone like you, outside of maybe if you had suffered immensely with Morgellons you could pull your head out of you know where!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)