CureZone   Log On   Join
EPA Criminal Investigation Update for Chem Trails/Morgellons

angrymorg Views: 4,274
Published: 13 y

EPA Criminal Investigation Update for Chem Trails/Morgellons

Here's the extent of the EPA Investigation:

Lance, who began this investigation was a bit Anl?!*! retentive about the week long bombardment of phone calls and handed the investigation over to a newly graduated toxocologist who knew nothing about Morgellons or chem trails. After getting a bit Anl?!*! retentive myself about the blow me off bull pucky... I guess it was a bit much for the new comer and he lied and said he passed it onto the Air Enforcement Department to Paul Carr. Phone never rang. As of a few days ago, I ended up being routed through the Environmental & Health Department to some woman who even though I had only mentioned getting sick from the chem trailing seemed to know I had Morgellons...hmmmm? But of course, they've never heard of such. I then was told they wanted to do a intercom meeting with me so I was called back by....Paul Carr...what a coincedence! Mr. Carr tells me this is the first call about this subject he'd ever received so I made sure to give him Lance's phone number to discuss the bombardment of phone calls that made him not do his job!

Mr. Carr has told me he wants to hear from people sick with Morgellons who feel Chem Trailing has caused their illness so guys, if your up for a bull of time...please leave Mr. Carr your input at: 303-692-2000 choose #1 on the Main Menu and then #2 for Environmental Issues and ask the administrator for Paul Carr. Lets see if Mr. Carr can keep his word since so far it's looking like our so-called protection agencies don't seem to be able to do anything but transfer people around in circles all day long.

Those of you really daring, please leave your regards to Mr. Lance Elridge for doing such a stand up job on his so-called investigation: 303-312-6459 and if he's not in there's always Mike 303-312-6458.

By the way, not one of these people were willing to take my chem trailing snow samples to a lab, not one would initiate an air test on the plumes, not one has probably even bothered to look into the companies and/or military conducting the aerosol spraying.

I'm too tired of excuses and denial to let these people off the hook with something this destructive to our entire environment and it is beyond evil. Keep calling, keep letting them know they can not continue to excuse themselves or what's being done. Keep contacting all your local, state and federal agencies. You want help in your area, leave their numbers posted so we, who want this stopped, can support you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)