CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EPA Criminal Investigation Update for Chem Trails/Morgellons

patientadvocate Views: 3,243
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,771,663

Re: EPA Criminal Investigation Update for Chem Trails/Morgellons

I have some students who are chemistry and engineering students who have agreed to test any samples I give them.

Chem trail spraying in our area suddenly has stopped either because of the weather or because they are just taking a break.

I have been documenting chem trails for 6 months and have enough evidence to truly establish that they are real.

Fish and bird die offs may or may not be related but one thing is for certain,...chem trails are very real and anybody who knows a little about airplanes and little about physics can see a big difference and can see patterns that just do not apply to commercial traffic.

The problem is that there is a government within the government and that the filthy rich billionares are privy to what lays ahead for planet Earth. Do you think this money grabbing that is happening all over the USA is coincidence or are they making a last ditch effort to get the last of the crop before the big droubt.

If you have legitimate samples that are air tight I will test them.

Morgellans disease is occurring in every state and uniformly so,....more or less. So are chemtrails.

Aluminum oxides may in fact harm immune system. The kind of testing we need to solve this riddle is not being done,...these fibers found in skin need to undergo mass spectronomy. Who is doing that.

If you want to persue testing, samples must be air tight as oxidation and leakage will skew results. Air testing is also difficult because samples of air will leak out of balloons, plastic,.etc.

They are spraying these chemicals over air bases and congressional buildings so I doubt that some sinister poisoning is taking place,...however,...contamination,immune supression, and even extra terrestrial hypothesis are all open for discussion.

Let me know.

BP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)