CureZone   Log On   Join
dry wreching only gas came out?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
The Welsh Raw Bit Views: 1,455
Published: 10 years ago

dry wreching only gas came out?

Here goes with another question - wonder where this one will lead.
Im on day 11, Ive followed everything to the book so far. I did three weeks juice feasting encorperating psyllium and Bentonite clay and enemas every other day or so before I started the MC. So far I have had relativly few detox symptoms on the MC. Im still not sure if the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is working as well as it could be and Im not sure ive found my right level of salt yet to ingest. I seem to pass a lot less fluid than what goes in top end and its always taking 1 and a half to two hours to start coming out. The herbal tea has got me out of bed to have a BM every night except 2 (last night I slept right through with no noticabl cramping) mostly around 5 or 6 in the morning or just after Iv got up and started moving around but one night at 2 in the morning. This morning there was no BM from the tea the night before. On reading many other folks experiences I decided to try drinking around half a liter of water about 15 min before this mornings SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) to see if that would increase the flow through me. I did pass something of a similar consisency to what normally comes out first thing before the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) liquid but then nothing else after that. I had had two 20oz drinks so far and I was driving home from a friends house and started to feel a slight stomach cramp and slightly nausiouse. As I got home my mouth began to salavate profuseley as does when the body is preparing to wrech so I ran to the bathroom and went for it. Nothing came out at all but I brought up an enormous amount of gas that seemed to come from very deep down inside of me. This happened a few times and then I felt fine after that and the tummy ache went away. I drank lots of water after that and Im just drinking my next 20oz drink of the day now - tummy feels a little funny again. Im burping a lot.
Any light on the situation or anyone else experienced this sort of thing. Am I using too much cayenne perhaps (around 1 heaped teaspoon per 20oz drink). Was the gas from stuff that never got moved through properly this morning? How much should come out the other end - it certainly dosent feel like a liter to me.
Other than this everything is going really well and I was intending to continue to around 25 days when I judge the maple syrup will run out. Iv had slight aches in by back here and there which I assume comes from the kidneys which I also read to be common but nothing that lasts for any amount of time or difficult to live with. And I am pretty cold a lot of the time

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (2)