CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dry wreching only gas came out?

The Welsh Raw Bit Views: 1,306
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,773,189

Re: dry wreching only gas came out?

Hi Psycheopteryx, nice to see you and Pepe on a thread started by me, not arguing lol! All opinions valued and considered by me.
My taste buds currently loving the amount of cayenne iv been using but will probably use a little less from now on. Ive wondered about the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) too. I resolve to chug lots more water tomorrow.
The gas I had right at the beginning with my period, I was only using a very small amount of the pepper at the time and built it up in the days following. Im wondering if it was simply (pleasant subject) that as I had had my tampon in all night while I slept, that there was some sort of gas build up. This may have happened to me before but Iv probably never noticed as i wasnt looking for it. When I noticed it i was lying awake experiencing the effects of a laxative tea for the first time in my life lol!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)