CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dry wreching only gas came out?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
The Welsh Raw Bit Views: 1,423
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,773,055

Re: dry wreching only gas came out?

Thanks for that reply. I think I second guessed quite a bit of it already.
I was pretty on the case with timing whilst on the PB shakes and did drink lots of spring water whilst doing it.
I diddnt drink my usual litre of water chaser this morning that I usually have similar to what you advised, to hydrate and move the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) along about an hour after Iv had it. I drank plenty of water after heaving, and felt generally fine since then.
Interesting about the kidney stuff. Thats the one area I have yet to do any specific work on. Done bowel cleanse, parasite cleanse, extended juice feast, 3 gallbladder flushes so far. Released 6 stone in two years feeling great(Im now sitting at the heavier end of what would be considered normal for my weight so although I still see excess fat on my body in my eyes it might be that Ive reached where Im supposed to be).Im still not great on the excercise front so perhaps thats where I should be turning my attentions next, Its pretty nice living in my body nowadays and I know deep down inside that it could feel a hell of a lot nicer if I excercised.
Generally a bit limited on what I can afford to use but interested in applying some herbs to support kidney detox once Iv finished the MC.
Iv been basing my daily intake of the lemonade drink to 8 of the recommended (I started with six and upped it to 8 when I did not loose any weight in case I wasnt getting enough- I have only lost around a pound so far on 11 days but did shed a stone and a half whilst juicing on the 3 weeks leading up to going on the MC.
I was hoping to do it for around 25 days based on the maple syrup supply I have got and drinking the 8 drinks per day. Do you think it would be better to up the amount of drinks and do it for less days. I am not feeling at all hungry or lacking energy on the 8 per day and I felt fine on the 6 for that matter.
Also I was planning to do another gallbladder flush when I finish. I was going to ease back out by using the orange juice followed by a further week of juice feasting encorporating the apple juice with the flush at the end. Does this sound like a reasonable approach or can the flush be done sooner?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)