CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accidental use of zapper during early pregnancy

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
wendypape Views: 8,302
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,765,324

Re: Accidental use of zapper during early pregnancy

Ok first of all I don't know why people get all freaked out...it's only a zapper! arghhh. We are exposed to frequencies that bombard us every day. Then there are the flourescent lights, headsets women have to wear at drive thrus, pregnant women who sit in front of laptop computers all dy long, lets not even get into the evil wifi, in some case unforseen xrays while pregnant, the scanners at the airport (I refused and went around), rodent devices that plug in and emit frequencies in your home, and the list goes on and on and on that are FAR worse IMO then a little old zapper. I used them during my first trimesters... the first time when I was living in the bahamas. My kids are 9.5, 6.5 and 2 and all born at home, homeschooled and amazing kids ;-)

Women blindly allow ultrsound after ultrasound to be done AND IT'S NEVER BEEN TESTED EITHER - now they have 3D ultrasound machines! Women take antinaseau drugs, pain killers, anti depressants and the like WHILE PREGNANT because their doctors tell them it is saafe and yet suggest herbs and people go "ohhhh that isn't safe to do while pregnant" . Grrrrrrrr So here's the thing, then you find people like Aviva Jill Romm (a 25 yr midwife and herbalist) and you read and KEEP her books by your bedside which will help squash out all the fear mongering people will tell you. (Susun Weed and Rosemary Gladstart too ;-))

Back to the zapper. I have 3 orginal units by http://www.bestzapper.com
that I bought over 10 years ago and his new Auto Zap 5 one as well. (he's awesome btw, great family man, experienced, awesome customer service, honest and isn't out to rip you off plus he's been in business a long time) It was the orginal units that I used when pregnant. Same as consuming lots of oil of oregno - I didn't do it on purpose, just so happens you are doing it during that first trimester when you don't know you are pregnant ;-) At least I figure i had less parasites to pass onto my baby ;-)

While I wouldn't shout from the rooftops to use it during pregnancy on purpose - I surely did not worry one little bit! There are far worse things to worry about...like how to do research on the computer while pregnant with your wee one in your tummy so close to the screen ;-( Even as I sit here now (not pregnant), I need to sign off because I feel exceptionally ill after 30 minutes of use! yuk.

Have an awesome pregnancy ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (2)