CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accidental use of zapper during early pregnancy

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MZap Views: 8,184
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,763,939

Re: Accidental use of zapper during early pregnancy

Hello, Joy
I have an uneasy feeling reading your post.
This is not only about zappers, but about fear, pregnancy and unknown. Not easy to deal with.

Zappers are not recommended on pregnancy not because there is any KNOWN risk, but because there is no data about this use in such delicate circumstances.

We are in a behavior full of electromagnetic and electrostatic fields, inducing all kind of currents and frequencies (60Hz is a bad, very stressing one, for the brain activity), I believe much stronger than the little current used with the terminator zapper.

Nobody complains very much, and beautiful babies are there to prove how much humankind is tolerant about bad and adverse modern conditions…

Zappers are so widespread and used since 18 years, that I’m pretty sure you are not the first woman using a zapper in such conditions. If anything wrong had already occur, trust me, it would have been in every newspaper around the world.

Anyone heard, out there, anything about this?
Anyone already had same “experience”? Was it a bad one?

If you where my loved daughter (yes, I know, you are not), I will recommend you to contact Mr Don Croft and report your use and fears. He maybe has an insight we are missing here in a so delicate matter, with this zapper.

I will too recommend all standard precautions to closely follow your pregnancy by “standard medical care” to be sure everything is right (you will sleep much better) and if anything wrong, it will be catch before too late, no matter what.

I will also tell her that there is two kind of fear :

The one making us flying – no questions asked - in front of a hungry tiger.
This one is a life saver.

The intellectual one making us fear “something wrong could – conditional – happen”. This last one is a real poison, widely used by many, making sometimes thinks happen, when mixed with strong beliefs.
Thanks God, 95% of the time, nothing, even close, happens.

Please, be vigilant and avoid bad intellectual fears as much as possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)