CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My journey through 42 flushes

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

k80p Views: 8,718
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,750,427

Re: My journey through 42 flushes

If you would like to get some more info on the Jubb protocol, David and his ex-wife Annie have written a bunch of book.

One of them is called the LifeFood Recipe book. Annie mostly put it together. It's much easier to read but because her philosophy is a bit more loose than David's, she has stuff in there that's not always LifeFood. Some of it is more like transitional raw food, like Nama Shoyu or Bragg's Liquid Aminos. Sometimes she might have stuff like dates, bananas and cashews in some of her recipes. The recipes are still good, but I personally would exclude all hybridized foods and use something else instead.
I think this is one of their older books, like from the 80s if I remember correctly. They do outline the LifeFood Nutritional fast in this one.

One book that's just incredible that David wrote is "Jubb Cell Rejuvenation". It's not the easiest to read, it is kind of technical, but really amazing. You can get that book on Amazon.com. I have some of his other books, and those are even more technical. Just be prepared to kind of really sit with it and try to understand what he is saying, like you would a Science book. He goes into colloidal biology and how all living things such as cells and microbe forms are made up of the building blocks which are the colloid of life. Depending on the terrain and condition of the body, these lifeforms can disassemble and form into less friendly lifeforms, and when the toxic condition is corrected they can mutate back into the more friendly microbes and cells. Also in this book he outlines a more advanced 14-day nutritional fast, with certain whole food herbal formulas he recommends and the use of up to 4 castor oil packs per day over the liver while on the fast.

I found that an easier way to do the LifeFood Nutritional Fast for me while I'm working during the week and don't always have much time to do everything he recommends in the book, is to just fast on liquids, take some of the formulas he recommends, and do one or two castor oil backs per day. Then I do the flushes on the weekends. Sometimes I can't do it during the day like he recommends, so then I do them at night, the way Moritz recommends but with 8 oz oil/8 oz lemon juice. So I integrate what I can. One can do this even without the wholefood herbal formulas he recommends, just with blended LifeFood and doing flushes whenever they have time, and as many castor oil packs as they can fit in. If you are just doing blended foods, castor oil packs and flushes on the weekends when you can with some coffee enemas, that's a fairly inexpensive full detoxification program, it's pretty powerful.

Some of the supplements that he sells and recommends in his books like EvacuEase is a whole leaf Aloe Vera formula designed to help move the bowels.
WildZyme is an enzyme formula which has a huge range of different enzymes not found in any other formula. I'm not sure what's in DigestAid, but it helps with digestion. I've also used his BlueMate formula which is magnesium oxide mixed with humic and fulvic acid to allow the body to be able to actually use the magnesium. So if one can't afford his high quality formulas, one can get some whole leaf aloe juice, and some magnesium oxide like Oxypowder or Colosan, and maybe mix it with some humic/fulvid acid if they have some, then add lemon. Or use a little bit Epsom Salts to help their bowels move. There are lots of inexpensive ways to do this.

David says that when we take some of these different types of minerals that are mined and don't come from food, we need to mix them with some kind of humates in order for the body to be able to use them. So things like baking soda, magnesium oxide, or Epsom Salt, can be more available for the body to use when mixed with humic/fulvic acid.

Another really good formula he has is called EarthMate, which contains several different kinds of medicinal mushrooms with naturally occurring Vit D. I believe it has Reishi, Maitake, Shiitake and some others.

You can also listen to a bunch of David's interviews on:
http://www.oneradionetwork.com/

You would have to get a free account in order to download these.
Under "Podcasts" on the right hand side, go to "Heath", then select "Dr. David Jubb". You can listen to the interviews from there or download them. The ones towards the bottom are older, and as you listen through them they kind of build on each other. I have all of them on my iPod and have to really listen through all of them more than once for this stuff to sink it. It's really advanced information. There are also a few interviews with Annie Jubb where she talks about the Liver/Gallbladder flush protocol that they teach.

David is traveling right now and doesn't have a working web site, so to order any of the supplements one has to call the following phone number and leave a message: 212.353.5000

His LifeColloid pro-biotic/mineral/super vitalize formula is really incredible, he talks about it in the interviews a lot. I've been taking it for about a month and a half. I noticed a significant shift and detoxification after just using it for 2 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (3)