CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My journey through 42 flushes

Somer Views: 9,247
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,748,929

Re: My journey through 42 flushes

Wow! Thanks for documenting and sharing all this information. You are obviously a special case, and as you say, your persistent problems with Candida must hold a key. I trust you live on a Candida diet and have done much work to eradicate this plague from your system; it puzzles me that you would not have achieved this goal by now. I hope you have a good alternative health professional to help you tackle this issue; I could never have done what I have (I went from a terribly impacted colon to a clean pink colon over three years of dedicated mega cleansing and have continued with maintenance over a total of ten years) without the advice and assistance of my amazing naturopath.

I believe I owe a 100% cure of my "rosacea" and "adult acne", and also a full point improvement in my eyesight, both of which have held for over five years, to the liver flush. I also believe living in mid menopause completely symptom free is due to all the cleansing, and again of course to the amazing liver flush. I also have a smooth and level emotional landscape where I once was on a real roller coaster. Liver liver liver!

I recently helped a friend flush his liver. He had not slept well, had not had restful sleep, in 20 YEARS! After an amazing first Liver Flush with a highly emotional day after, he is sleeping peacefully every night. He is in a little shock from it all, but I had to admire his willingness to tackle what must be somewhat overwhelming to a first time cleanser. The Liver Flush seems pretty esoteric and outright weird to those who have not had the experience.

So again, thanks for sharing your experiences. You are a real inspiration, and I hope you find the way to radiant good health; you're sure to work it out with your determination and persistence!

Have a wonderful New Year.

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)