CureZone   Log On   Join
My journey through 42 flushes

k80p Views: 9,275
Published: 13 y

My journey through 42 flushes

Just wanted to post my results from the last 42 flushes. I'm hoping that I'm close to the end by now.
I started out mostly using the Andreas Moritz method when flushing then moved more towards the Dr. David Jubb's method later during the last few (which calls for more oil/lemon juice, taking the oil at a different time during the day and doing the flushes more frequently), which has been more effective.
Also I probably have the hardest time with these throughout the whole process than anyone I know but I have been pretty dedicated to it. I end up throwing up about 60% of the time, about 3 to 5 hours after I drink the oil. It's been a little less frequent when I drink the oil during the day rather than at night. I think I'm just really sensitive to any kind of toxins. So when the stones are released and they sit there in my intestines and some of the toxins get re-absorbed I feel pretty crappy.

I started out not making notes about the kind of stones I was getting, but later from flush #12 and on added more details. My first flush in this series started sometimes in Oct 2008. I did 2 or 3 flushes a long time ago in the past 10 years but didn't track the results.
Sometime in the first 10 I had a few flushes where I was getting almost just white or light beige kind of stones, then it returned to being mostly green.
I've been tracking the approximate number of stones per flush and later the characteristics of the stones.

#1 - 7 (large dark green, almost size of a quarter)
#2 - 200
#3 - 50
#4 - 120
#5 - 445
#6 - 530
#7 - 300
#8 - 140
#9 - 300
#10 - 340
#11 - 0
#12 - 190 (also lots of light green sludge)
#13 - 155 (mostly darker green)
#14 - 275 (mix between darker green and some light greenish beige)
#15 - 90 (mix between pastel green and beige)
#16 - 105 (many large, pale green outside mostly beige/white inside, few bright green)
#17 - 230 (emerald green and some pale green)
#18 - 570 (yellowish green on outside, dark green inside, many very big ones)
#19 - 355 (some large, very dark green, pretty hard dark emerald green on the inside, at the end a few were coated with white stuff but dark green inside with other colors mixed in)
#20 - 200 (lots of very very tiny light green stones, almost sludge, and beige sludge)
#21 - 8 (small light green stones)
#22 - 250 (small dark green first, later light green really tiny ones and sludge)
#23 - 190 (small & medium brown soft stones)
#24 - 80 (light green/beige, not very big)
#25 - 160 (mostly big, light green outside, dark emerald green inside, and multicolor sand particle like)
#26 - 110 (small mostly beige and some dark green)
#27 - 445 (many very tiny, first dark green, then lighter green)
#28 - 205 (medium green, some large, the rest medium to small)
#29 - 90 (light green, small, not well formed, seemed newer)
#30 - 0
#31 - 110 (very pale green, at end grainy clumps with white sandy bits, all small)
#32 - 175 (small light green)
#33 - 45 (mostly light green and some beige, all small)
#34 - 65 (small light green)
#35 - 465 (small and medium - some larger than a dime, light green and beige and grainy clumps, at end some bright green chunk of sludge kind of like thickened bile)
#35 - 250 (small and medium, light to darker green)
#36 - 170 (from light green to dark emerald green, some light coated while very dark inside, a few really big ones - larger than a quarter and pretty hard)
#37 - 50 (small, lighter bright green)

At this point I took a long break, was kind of busy for a long time, then from this point onward I switched to the Jubb method of flushing and started using 8 oz of oil and 8 oz of lemon juice. This method calls for taking the oil around 2:30 pm, then doing a coffee enema around 3 pm. Dr. Jubb says that the liver releases the most bile at 3 pm regardless if you ate anything that day or not and the coffee enema helps with this process as well. As you can see this almost doubled my results. Sometimes I didn't get the timing quite right. I got the timing almost perfect on my last one which was the most effective. Doing them more frequently seems to be pretty effective too.

#38 - 400 - from very large to tiny not well formed sludge, light green outside, bright dark green inside)
#39 - 235 - (very dark green inside and out, mostly small, some medium, and some lighter green)
#40 - 415 - (few large but mostly medium size, lighter green)
#41- 180 - (light green, mostly medium size, some small and beige sludge)
#42 - 680 - (light green, some medium, and hundreds of extremely tiny ones. Some came out compacted taking on the shape of the intestines but were basically really tiny green stones all clumped together like as if they were all flushed out at the same time and kind of bottle-necked and stuck to each other, then came out in 3 large pieces, I've never experienced that before. 450 of these came out the next day, throughout the whole day. It was really hard to count these because they were so small, so I'm just kind of estimating. This was by far the most incredible flushes. Also I felt really sick in the middle of the night when the remaining stones were sitting in my guts till the next day. I ended up throwing up twice in the middle of the night.)

Total stone count: 9575

It's really amazing that I have so many of these things, I'm a fairly small person. I've been a raw foodist for 10 years and have had a really clean diet. More recently I've moved to 100% LifeFood, which is Dr. David Jubb's take on raw food where you avoid all hybridized and denatured foods that contain indigestible proteins (all grains and beans, peanuts and cashews), also all starchy vegetables (carrots, beets, potatoes, corn), and other hybridized fruit containing runaway sugars or discharged sugars (all seedless fruit, dates, bananas, kiwis, pineapple, etc...).

I think a huge contribution to all these stones has been the fact that I've had a really persistent problem with candida since I was 17 or 18 years old (I'm 31 now). I know that can really damage and trash one's liver. I also have heavy metal toxicity. I'm really feeling that those things won't get fully resolved until I can complete the Liver Cleansing ordeal, which would help the rest of my body detox.
I've done a lot of other types of cleansing over the years and all sorts of health regiments. I use an infrared sauna almost daily and do dry skin brushing. I have a rebounded and other health gadgets. I occasionally do juice fasts, or just eat blended raw soups.

I'd love to hear other people's experiences who have finally arrived at the end and are no longer getting any stones in maintenance flushes for some period of time.
I have no doubt that these stones are real, I'm just kind of concerned sometimes that because of the candida condition in my body and it's tenancy to acidify and congest the system that I might be forming new stones fairly quickly. Curious if anyone has experienced that with candida.

I'm going to do another flush this weekend. I have faith that my persistence and commitment will eventually win out.

Would love to hear others' thoughts.

Katy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (4)