CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AND water!

spudlydoo Views: 2,494
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,748,542

Re: AND water!

Your posts are wonderful, oh yes, you write beautifully :)

I'm 43, and I live with my Partner, and near my Daughter, her Husband and my 2 beautiful Grandchildren, about 20 metres from the beach, in a little town called Esperance, on the southern coast of Western Australia. Its a beautiful area, and the name Esperance, means "hope" in French, a very apt name :)

We have no mountains, and the area I live in, is really close to the desert, so we don't have much rainfall. Our water comes from a cave system, that is under the Nullabor Plain, as there is very little fresh water around.

I would love to travel the silk road, one of my dreams is to visit China.

So you're in Canada, what a beautiful area you live in. My Partner and I have been considering visiting Canada, and when we do, we'll drop in and say hi :)

MMM, I love a good wine, we have some very good wines in Western Australia, our local winery is called Dalyup Wines.

An interesting fact about water:

If you're looking at a map of Western Australia, and you see all the places with "up" on the end of the name, this will tell you that there is water at that location. This was the way indigenous people named the places where water could be found.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)