CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Free Speech Online.

InnerCalm Views: 4,057
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,728,572

Re: Free Speech Online.

Steve has done well for himself as a respected online blogger.

When it comes to places like on line forums, censorship can and will rear its ugly head when their are agendas being supported. These range from special interest monetary reasons (eg. curezone), political agendas, religious agendas (eg. curezone), philosophical differences, political correctness, status quo sensibilities, and just plain old butt kissing to owners, etc.

I think in the case of curezone the numbers have dwindled to reflect the deeper nature of the place. The defences I have seen to justify this are more or less exercises in the butt kissing arena.

Personally I would never send anyone here who needed good info for healing. I would just help them my self. It is mostly a confusing place for anyone who needs good, timely advice. There are too many divided camps that attack each other. Many monetary agendas with some of the forum owners and because of this they tend to ride a line of watered down politcal correctness in line with where their bread is buttered. Kissing up to the local PTB ;-)

In a place like curezone, even when obvious agendas are being flown, people will step in line with the status quo vs look at the deeper framework. Personally I think, psychologically, this is a self esteem issue of not wanting to stick out. Lemming syndrome. Look at our current world and we see this jump from a microcosm such as curezone to the macrocosm of our world.

Speak up against tyranny beyond the butt kissing and plain ignorance and the witch hunt begins.

What I have witnessed over the past days here at curezone is appalling but I am not surprised. It just points to the deeper, connected agendas at play. Life is like that and this place is an amplifier of it.

Nope didn;t pull any punches.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)