CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what about a hemangioma?

telman Views: 13,031
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 172,806

Re: what about a hemangioma?

Hi d-

Firstly, this is definitely the type of question that should be directed towards a professional such as Andreas. I can only make some observation and give you my opinions.

I would suggest that you separate your eye inflammation from the cleansing. It may or may not be associated with poor organ performance. Chemicals for the fluid that coats the eye are manufactured in most of the glands in the body including the liver so an eye infection can be indication of an out of balance body chemistry. You should try and get it sorted by any means you can if it is causing you distress.

If you do have a parasite or candida condition then the theory is that it will be corrected by restoring the body’s chemistry with an intake of balanced nutrients that suit you. Some folks need the help of a parasite or bowel cleansing herbs to help establish this balance and some advocate a maintenance programme after that.

I can see that you are thoughtful about what you eat and this is the first step to inner body cleansing, followed by a parasites cleanse and a Bowel cleanse. These are recommendation not rules and many folks tackle them in a different order. The second step of dental clean-up and kidney cleansing is optional and would ignore for now. Stage three is to liver/gall bladder flush and then to improve the diet more to suit the changes you have made to your bodies chemistry. My advice here is to tackle one aspect at a time and give the organs time to recover between treatments.

The other advice that is common to health advice whether convention or alternative is to take regular enjoyable exercise, learn how to be relaxed (get rid of anxiety) and get your psychology balanced, interact socially (laughing and have fun), etc. The yoga you practice is excellent.

The most widely advocated method for parasite cleansing is to take three herbal quality herbs, which folks have reported excellent results. They are Black-Walnut Hulls (from the Black-Walnut tree) as a tincture, Wormwood (from the Artemisia shrub) and Common Cloves (from the clove tree). I bought a kit for £25 in the UK and will cost the same in dollars ($25).

Neither the apple juice nor anything else is essential for the Liver Flush it just helps, sometimes. Consequently you can adopt the simplest protocol using Epsom Salts , olive oil and lemon/grapefruit juice. It’s important that you eat some fat in your diet up to day of the flush to maintain a good supply of bile. When you make your salad dressing use a tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice with a herb of your choice or take it separately, 30 minutes before a meal. These are things that folk report has helped them flush. Apples are consumed for the malic acid and a few people have taken malic acid capsules but I would just ignore this aspect altogether.

You asked about The Master Cleanse and the trouble you have with the maple syrup. I believe that you can get Sugar free maple syrup and there is some information at the end of this link:

http://www.fungusfocus.com/html/modified_lemonade_diet.htm#Modified...

Yes it is safe to Liver Flush within 10 days occasionally. It is usually done in an emergency when folks get a stone temporarily stuck in the bile duct (Very rare). The reason to wait 2/3 weeks (or longer) is to allow the liver and gall bladder to recover, get rid of toxics, let infection clear up, and prevent the body becoming accustomed to the protocol.

Regards Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)