CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Struggling with Leaky Gut

Ellipsim Views: 9,331
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,725,361

Re: Struggling with Leaky Gut

exactly!
it all ties in together.

Another HUGE symptom I get from my condition is apathy. I mean extreme apathy... I can't feel emotion. I also lose my fight-or-flight response. If something dangerous happens or I'm put into a stressful situation I feel absolutely no change, no adrenaline rush or any of that. It's as though my entire central nervous system is supressed 90% of the time.

The allergist I went to recommended zyrtec, and while I'm as opposed to medication as the next naturopath, I tried it on an empty stomach that night (because I hadn't eaten since seven in the morning and had no appetite), and I felt AMAZING for the rest of that night. Literally, I could see details in things that I would normally miss, I was extremely talkative where I'm normally withdrawn, I just felt... perfect. I had my sex drive back, and I was able to salivate over food later where normally my mouth is dry.

But the next day I was back to normal, and taking it with food has nowhere near the same effect. So I assume that it relieved my inflammation entirely because there was nothing there irritating me at the time, but that when I have food in me it is rendered useless.

and my constipation problem is a mystery to me. I think it's just the effect of my body's overall poor fluid control, despite drinking several liters per day.

anyway, back on topic... I did read Adrenal Fatigue, the 21st Century Stress Syndrome, and tried applying the recommendations from that in the past. The most that I was able to achieve was alleviating my usual low blood pressure. Inflammation has to be dealt with first... definitely... before anything else will begin to work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)