CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thyroid Tumor - please help!

scotch_1800 Views: 13,278
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,709,671

Re: Thyroid Tumor - please help!

Your English is fine, Doriam :)

If I may ask, how old are you? I'm 36.

If you're interested in knowing, here is a list of things I'm doing and the supplements I'm taking so far:

Vitamin D
B12
Phyto-Tumeric
Chlorella
Phycomin
5-htp
Cell Food
Samento

All supplements are whole-food based, not sythetic. The Phycomin and 5-htp are for depression. Vitamin D is from shittake mushrooms. B12 is from brewers yeast, I think. Phyto-Tumeric is for inflammation. Cell Food is an oxygen supplement. Semento is an herb for boosting the immune system. Chlorella is just green algae - great for detoxing of metals.

I'm also drinking about 54oz of distilled water and 32oz of green drinks, 4oz of wheatgrass a day. Two 2oz wheatgrass implants (enemas) a day. Raw fruits and vegetables; sprouted nuts, seeds, grains, and beans. No meat, no dairy, nothing cooked. Getting outside into the sun a bit (no lotion). Rebounding on the trampoline 15mins a day, 5 days a week. I'm trying to get up to 20 mins or more. Dry skin brishing before shower. Also, I'm going to buy a portable infrared sauna and use it almost everyday to detox. I'm also going to get my Amalgam fillings replaced.

This stuff's not cheap! But it's worth it, I hope.

Take care,

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)