CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thyroid Tumor - please help!

scotch_1800 Views: 13,107
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,709,500

Re: Thyroid Tumor - please help!

My decision to not have surgery was difficult. I still feel alone with my condition. I've been looking for other people that have been healed of thyroid cancer through holistic methods, but only found 2 accounts so far. I want to try to get in touch with wolfmother1. Have you read her post on here? It's very inspiring. But, I went to talk to Brian Clement (I live in Boca Raton by the way), and he told me other people have dealt with my condition using Hippocrates, but they are nowhere to be found. And Hippocrates seems to have the same business-like attitude so far. They haven't returned my emails or calls regarding finding other healed cases of thyroid cancer.

As far as advice, I would say keep at it and measure your progress, however they do it with the GT - blood test, scan, etc. And do whatever works for you. Other than that, I don't really know all that much.

I'm not on any medications or anything. Just supplements, raw food, juices, distilled water (home distiller, not bottled), sleep, exercise (rebounding), try not to stress much, and I make sure I have some leisure time everyday. Also, using a infrared sauna to detox is part of the program, but I have to buy one.

The raw foods were difficult for me too at first. BMs were difficult as it was all fiber. But I've managed to find the right balance now.

Talk soon..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)