CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thyroid Tumor - please help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

devaki Views: 13,094
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,709,639

Re: Thyroid Tumor - please help!

Hi Scott,
My mother tongue is Spanish, so forgive me if sometimes my english is not that coherent.
I do feel many times alone in the therapy. Well, I have my family support, a very open minded mother and husband, and a cristian housekeeper, very spiritual person, helping me in the house. So I feel somehow I have the conditions to stay firm in the therapy. But yes, the biggest challenge is the feeling of being alone, your only doctor, when one is used to a closer guidence. I have become a big medical student by reading books and articles related to the Gerson T. and my condition. You have a better situation than I because still have your thyroid, and haven´t taken Iodine radiation.
My condition got worse since being treated. It was all a mockery of medicine. As I mentioned the surgery on the neck was most probably the cause of my present lung metastasis, along with many unnecesary CT scans and Iodine contrast testings. Now the new cells are mutants and have become inmune to iodine, so my only option is quimio which is not proven effective in Thyroid CA because of the low quantity of cases like mine, which are not enough to evaluate results.
So, my concern is stay away from conventional treatment, because it is a sword of double racers.
I have strong faith in the therapy because I saw the radical results with my inmune system. I have been 2 long years anemic, with low hemoglobine and in 2 and 1/2 weeks my hemoglobine went extremely high. I am not taking any supplements yet, just juices, but will incorporate potassium, lugols, b12 and niacin and see how it goes. But will keep you inform with my next lab. So far my only concern is that the lymphocites didn't really go up as expected. They are the natural killers. But according to gerson once the red blood cells number rises, then eventually lymphocites number rises too.
At least now in this process I feel I'm in control of my destiny, even though I feel alone in my decitions. Before, doctors where very much around supporting with conventional treatment, yes, but felt betrayed by them hiding information from me, not showing the cons of my procedure in a wider view.
So, please be aware from my own experience. It is very rare my case, very rare, but it is possible.
Take care, and please, keep me inform of your progress.
And yes, sure I will look for this person you mention. If I find it, i'll let you know. Every 10 cancer patients only 1 is thyroid...that is why is a very uncommun cancer. Less to say, cured by holistic ways.
Thanks for your sharing, at least I found someone with diferential thyroid cancer like me> although mine was papillary.
take care, much Grace/Blessings/Luck,
Doriam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)