CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am so afraid, please help !

Michael B Views: 5,970
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,707,349

Re: I am so afraid, please help !

I am surprised no one has mentioned candida cleansing.

For myself, a thorough candida cleanse greatly reduced my Acne from 10 pimples a week to about 1 every other week. It was an indirect cure because the mycotoxins from candida adversely effect your hormones.

I must say, unfortunately, a lot of candida cleansing is ineffective. You must eliminate all carbohydrates and take cellulose enzymes to break down the cell walls. By all carbohydrates I am talking about any food that is not a green leafy vegetable or fat. Nuts? no, tried it, didn't get candida die off. Beans? no, tried it, didn't get candida die off. At the peak of my candida cleanse I was eating 20 cloves of raw garlic a day, 3 TBS of coconut oil a day, 6 drops of oregano oil, and about 20 capsules of "candex" which is basically the enzyme that breaks down fiber (what the cell wall of candida is comprised of)and eating nothing but collard greens kale and broccoli. The results were miraculous, but candida is one mean mothah f-er and I could not reach complete healing.

You can start off easy with perhaps 4 capsules of candex a day and eating only greens. If you get die off within 1 week, you will at least know you have candida for sure.

Blessings,
Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)