CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great forum

spudlydoo Views: 1,449
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,694,943

Re: Great forum

Hey Cisco, I hope you do get into growing your own food, its one of the most rewarding activities, not only for your physical health, but for your spiritual health as well.

For me, growing my own food, is one of the greatest pleasures in life. Even just growing flowers (I do this to attract bees for pollination), is a intense joy.

If you get too much food, give it away, or swap it, I have never had anyone refuse home grown, organic vege :)

Thanks for your comments on the forum. We see so much doom and gloom on the internet these days, I wanted to show that as human beings we are capable of changing things, and we are able to use our brains to develop technology and generate ideas to help the planet and ourselves. We don't have to be held to ransom by the big corporations, and those that want to destroy the Earth we all depend on.

I'm optimistic about our future, and I truly believe we can change the way we think, and make a difference, even little changes can turn into big differences, if enough people get behind them.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)