CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotional Betrayal

HarmonicCharge Views: 6,739
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,309

Re: Emotional Betrayal

Sounds like he is married to his job. It must have hurt very much that he wasn't like that in the beginning but became a workaholic.

I guess I see marriage as a man made contract and why would I stay with someone just because we are married, when the same circumstance would have been dissolved had it been just a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

But I do respect your view.

The thing that stuck out in your post was that you wanted children...

It may take a few years to find a man who you would want as a father, so you should think about your future!

I regret taking my sweet time with the having a child thing, now if i do become pregnant I will be "an older" mother---time flies.

If he doesn't have the passion to have some fire when you are intimate, wow that is an issue. At your young age? You are not 90 lol

What if you remain friends with him since he is so nice, if he is like workaholic men I know, they may be dissappointed in a divorce but they just keep on workin'...

It is a giant hole if there are no kids for a woman who wants them...

Can you talk to your husband about your true feelings? If he is as nice as you say, then he should handle it and maybe have some ideas or suggestions.

It is possible that moving on to a more passionate man who wants kids or has them, could bring you much happiness.

OR maybe you want to stick it out with this guy for the next 60 years?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.273 sec, (1)