CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After using for a few weeks all my skin is dry and no sweat?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”I have recommended it to family and friends already and am sure...

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 10,781
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,642,740

Re: After using for a few weeks all my skin is dry and no sweat?

Hi gzbear,

Yes I got blood tests done for my electrolytes and liver/kidney/pancreatic function.. as well as blood cell count, etc..

According to my (wester) doctor all the tests came back normal. Still waiting on some more in depth tests though. I have requested that she fax me the test results though so that I can look at the numbers myself.

So you think you can get too much transdermal magnesium? IF my electrolytes are in normal ranges though, why am I not sweating/dry mouth/dry skin plus some weight loss..

As I mentioned there has also been a slight change in my Body Odor , and some changes in urine. In addition my stools have been pretty dry and break up easily.. Like theres no fluid moistening them and holding them together.

I had muscle twitching around my body for a few weeks but thankfully that seems to have dissipated.. not really happening anymore.

However this week ive had some aching/discomfort in my chest/abdomen. One night after a meal I had some aching feeling in my liver.. then I had a few pains lower on my sides.. then 2 mornings I woke up with aching in my solar plexus region.. and finally the past 2 days ive had some achey/minor pain feeling in what seems like my heart!

Im taking it easy though for a while.. I tried to work out the other night and thats when the achey heart feeling started, my mouth also got more dry again. But I did sweat a tleast a little bit (1 hour workout).. I wasn't dripping like normal but my skin got moist at least.

It seems as if ive had some form of acidosis potentially? is that possible? Wouldnt that explain the change in Body Odor smell/urine.. maybe started with dehydration + lots of stress and took on a life of its own.

Ive also been exposed to a fair amount of propylene glycol and methylparabens from a lube that was used on my anal region (long story)! This went on for a few months until I realized all the toxins that my body was absorbing.

I also realised that for a while I had been drinking tea with diuretic herbs in it almost nightly and taking some herbs that have diuretic properties unkowlingy. I was taking some detox tea and relaxed mind type tea's which never mentioned that all of there ingredients had diuretic properties..

Im just worried. I hope I start sweating again normally and regain normal mouth wetness so that I can get on with my life and get back to exercising happily.

The thing is, even though I feel dehydrated, when I pinch my skin it springs back normally which is a good sign, even though my skin is dry. Another interesting note is, for years ive had ice cold hands/feet frequently, and especially during stress/or cold temperatures. But for some reason, since this dryness started my hands have been warmer in general.

Is it acidosis.. some type of electrolyte abnormality.. or a hormonal problem tied with poor thyroid and or adrenal function.. or all 3?

I cant find much info online about anhidrosis (lack of sweat) but it seems a common condition in horses who have been overly stressed, they stop sweating normally and it can become serious.. and unfortunately a lot of people dont seem to know what the problem is. But there are a few products, one seems to increase dopamamine levels because they think low dopamimine plays a role in the lack of sweat.. dunno

thannks for the help.. keep them suggestions coming! You seem like you know what your talking about. Do you think I will improve with time? Do I need to see any other doctors?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)