CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My thoughts

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
InnerCalm Views: 3,268
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,642,756

Re: My thoughts

Don't underestimate their tech. I am aware of devices that can "sonically" vibrate and break chemical bonds on a massive scale just for one such way to deal with this. If they wanted too;-) This is done both on the micro and macro levels.

They can pulverize an entire city with this tech and as the dust settles you will have minerals/earth/water/carbon left to quickly assimilate back to the earth.

Have you seen the plans to turn North America into a big natural park?
Have you noticed the super highway plans only have a few off ramps? How will these cities be removed so quickly and transformed to this planned park?

The tech that exists is incredible.

Controlled suffering = negative loosh. You may have noticed that the common denominator to all of this bumpy ride it to stimulate emotional suffering. "They" have the tech to erradicate mankind on a massive scale quickly and painlessly. They don;t because its a controlled undertaking. By observing the effects one can easily see the motivations. Reverse engineer the effects back to the causes. Factor all the patterns into it. So what shows itself as coherent.

To many still with one foot into the controlled illusion and one foot out, this will still sound crazy just as healing cancer with herbs sounds crazy at other hierarchic levels of informational conscious circuitry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)