CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day Three of Ten-Day Fast!

InCharge Views: 3,445
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,632,390

Re: Day Three of Ten-Day Fast!

The tapping post from above. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1632328#i

I got started fasting after reading the book, "The Miracle of Fasting", by Paul Bragg. He suggested in his book to start out with a 24Hr fast then extend the Time a little longer with each attempt. It's been about 40 years ago, so I don't remember exactly, but that was the gist of it. This does work up to a point, but mind over matter works only so long when it comes to hunger.

The reason for starting was that I had a bout with Ulcerative Colitis at the time, and the doctor wanted to cut out the offending section of the Colon, and attach a bag outside my body to defecate in. I told him no way. I was fairly young at the time, and just thought whatever will be, will be. The doctors explaination was that my body was allergic to itself, without further explanation. Doing research I learned that what you consumed determined your allergies in the digestive tract that could cause problems. I reasoned the ultimate test would be to eat nothing, and slowly introduce food to see what was causing the problem. I eventually was able to do a ten day fast, and the colitis was gone, eventually to come back years later because of a lousy diet. This was during the 60's, and for some reason I was getting the munchies all the time. LOL

Back to fasting, but it was harder this time. More research, enter SH. Easy to learn, and it worked. Been doing it every since. 

I usually Do a 21 to 30 day fast every year. You have to understand that it isn't a marathon, and you should break the fast when your body tells you to. I broke the 21 day fast because of a pain in the Gall bladder, liver area. You really should read up on how to break an extended fast also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)