CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day Three of Ten-Day Fast!

InCharge Views: 3,327
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,623,193

Re: Day Three of Ten-Day Fast!

Hello Powerray,

I have done many water only fasts in the last 40 years. Starting with the 24 hr fast to 30 day water fasts.

The reason that sticking with a fast is so hard is the continual bombardment of external stimuli of food advertisments on the TV, and everywhere you look. The smells of food cooking every where you might go, etc. You have been programmed your whole life to react to this by eating. Your conscious mind that you use every waking moment just does what feels best at that moment. In order to reprogramm the CM, you have to do it at the subconscious level. It is like a computer. If you know how, you can reprogram all the habits, behaviors that well meaning people in your life, and yourself may have put there as acceptable throughout your whole life. SH is the tool that will do that for you.

SH is easy to learn, and there are many books, and audio cd's that will teach you. If you watched the video above I posted about Tapping, Robert Smith said there are many ways to do the same thing. this also applies to SH. For instance there are different approaches to the induction method, or the relaxation method. I have read many books, and listened to many SH audio, and while all similar there are certain different subtleties in each that I have taken from that works for me the best .

After you learn SH, you will be able to set up your fast days beforehand to go as you would like it to go, eliminating all the stimuli that makes you want to break the fast.

The other tool to use inconjuction with SH is visualization. The ability while in SH to visualise yourself in your minds eye doing what it is that you want to accomplish. This along with suggestions while in a SH trance is what reprograms your SC mind.

This is an excellent book on visualization. http://url2it.com/djrm

I know I have made it sound like a big effort, but it really isn't. Repetition is the key to learning SH.

You will be surprised at how easy your fasting will go.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)