CureZone   Log On   Join
epsom salt warning, i almost died!

hodgy Views: 56,047
Published: 19 y

epsom salt warning, i almost died!

I am generally healthy, 5”1’, 114 lbs, 49 year old woman with 3 kids. I have confirmed Gallstones with ultrasound. I generally eat well, lots of veggies, water, organic food and have lots of experience with alternative medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy. I have been looking at this site for months and decided it was finally time to go into action after a painful gallbladder attack following eating butter popcorn a few weeks ago. I started a cleansing diet on May 10th. I started taking Paragone on Monday May 16th and after two days of loose stools (with what looked like wormy things), I became constipated. After 5 days of constipation (despite eating large salads, lots of raw veggies, lots of water and herb teas, a head of kale a day, veggie juices), I decided to take one level tablespoon of epsom’s salts in water to get my gut moving (3PM Sunday). I had done this once before with no negative effects. When my gut moved (5PM), I was delighted to see many, many “rice” parasites, some 1-2 inch curved worms, liver flukes, and what looked like Tapeworm pieces (I did my honors thesis in college on rat tapeworms, so have worked with the eggs and live worms). I continued to drink water during this time period to make sure I didn’t get dehydrated. Unlike the last time I took epsom’s salts, I started to become woozy, jittery, and spacy (ate banana and drank OJ to try and replace electrolytes)

By 9:30 PM, I was in the ER, with uncontrollable tremors and was put in a cardiac room. I was vomiting and shaking violently—my electrolytes were so far gone, I would have died if my DH had not taken me to ER. THEY PUT ME IN ICU! My internal organs were all shutting down due to dehydration from the epsoms salts. I was just released from the hospital after 2 days of being on an IV to get my sodium up to normal levels. Can you imagine what would have happened to me had I taken the two doses of epsom’s salts needed for the gallstone flush, which I had considered doing. I am lucky I don’t have permanent kidney damage. Needless to say, I will never put epsom’s salts in me again, and will probably only do longer-term dietary methods of dissolving my gallstones. I want to tell all of you to be careful, we are all different and don’t know how our bodies will respond to what works for other folks. I am posting this on the parasite cleanse forum and the liver cleanse forum. (the sad thing is, the day I went into the hospital, I had ordered herbs from MH and don’t know if I’ll ever be able to take them……..).

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)