CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic pain! Desperate for some relief. I'm not sure what's happening or how to fix it. Please help! Sorry long post!

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 5,873
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,611,372

Re: Chronic pain! Desperate for some relief. I'm not sure what's happening or how to fix it. Please help! Sorry long post!

I would make organic pure cranberry juice a daily drink, if I were you. You can buy it in a carton in the health food store, and it's concentrated, so you dilute it--No sugar! And avoid any white Sugar in your diet and other acid-making foods/drink. The cranberry is a wonderful friend for lots of the symptoms you mention. I was prone to this kind of irritation when I was younger. Often felt like I was on the edge of cystitis. Many women just have a kind of bodily makeup that makes them more prone to this.

One homeopathic thing that used to literally save my life, when in pain--if the pain is burning and pinching, strong, is homepathic Cantharis. Just one dose and I'd be relieved.
There are other homepathics that might apply--but you'd be best to have someone who can match your symptoms exactly--homeopathy is not a one-size-fits-all. It works when it's precise.

Then, when you get a little breathing space, I would look into EFT. Yes--try it on everything, as the old videos say.
emofree.com or look up EFT on youtube, to get aquainted. This is a do-it-yourself thing that you can do! The mention of "paying for it" makes me fel that there are some emotuional layers to this issue that you can get some releif from. It's good to keep some frozen cranberries in the freezer all year round. In a pinch (sorry!) you can add six or sen to a cup of boiled water and sip this, then eat the cranberries. There is some strong healing medicine in cranberries--my ex's mother who used to be plagued with cystitis symptoms started xrinking a bit of cranberry juice every day and her life was literally changed.

You do need to take a good look at what's acidifying in your life. Sex without love and deep regard (for you esp. and you for the other)is acid-forming. If there is any feeling of being coerced, or being nervous, THAT is acid-forming. The body follows the mind--so you need to find out what messages the mind is holding; and some of these might be old tapes... this is where EFT can be a godsend. I've seen it reduce and clear pains and discomforts, anxieties, palpitations, all sorts of things, in minutes.

and lastly, as muy mother would say "bless your heart"
I mean, really, bless yourself, and thank your body for all the hard work it is doing to stay in balance--and tell it you will take better care of it.

The whole unrinary-genital system in woman is quite connected to fear or feeling unsafe. (this can equate to a feeling of 'unlove') Anyway--regardless of how complex it all sounds, you are right to intuit that you don't want drugs. The notion of taking an Antibiotic after sex comes form a very twisted mind-set; thgis kind of thinking is fear-mongering, and anti-life!

best to you, C

PS--no doubt this has been mentioned, but are you drinking enough water? At the first sign of burning or discomfort, you should be drinking water. Good water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)