CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help asap!

Views: 4,300
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,595,648

Re: I need help asap!

As a survivor, I would urge you to get into contact with your family members.  Tell them everything, even if the truth doesn't make you look like Mother Teresa.  Take ownership of your choices and decisions, and reach out.  That would be your choices and decisions, NOT his.  You cannot fix what's wrong with him.  You cannot wish him into better mental health or productivity.  The only thing that you have any control over is your own choices, actions, and decisions.  And, your child(ren) require you to take proactive steps to protect them and yourself. 

Abusive relationships never, ever, EVER get better.  You have many options available to you through Social Services and outreach programs.  You have a choice.  Your children do not.  Seek an order of protection or restraining order, ASAP.  Contact your local "Legal Aid" office for representation to prevent this jackass from causing any more harm to your and your child(ren).  Take advantage of every resource available to you, take your life (and those of your children) into your hands, and make the necessary changes for yourself so that you won't feel compelled to "need" a man and choose one that's a louse.  You deserve better, and your child(ren) certainly don't deserve to live in such a negative environment.  Social Services can put you into contact with excellent counseling services that are FREE of charge to you.  You just have to take the steps to save yourself and your children.  Nobody else can take those steps for you, my dear.

Good luck to you and take the necessary steps to help yourself and your children.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)