CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why am i NEVER getting stones flushed? - There is more to eczema than just liver flushing

bellaismad Views: 9,995
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,586,442

Re: why am i NEVER getting stones flushed? - There is more to eczema than just liver flushing

my god, its so easy for somoene WITHOUT eczema to blame it on bad diet. the time my eczema originated i ate MOSTLY FRUIT, ate at home, ate organic b/c my family is a health nut, & lots of SALADS! i never even eat dairy either

i am not going on another strict diet. it may work for you but it makes things worse for me. i was even on a juice fast, the skin on my face burned immensely that no moisturizer/cream soothed it but burned it more. it was when my constipation ended that my face finally got relief & the burning began to fade a lot.
i was hearing people curing eczema through fasting so i tried, but it has never gotten better, never improved subtly...strict diets DO NOT WORK FOR ME PERIOD. they never cured nor improved my eczema....mine is NOT caused by diet, i eat healthier than most people my age that i know. i have JAUNDICE so it clearly has to be a weak liver & 'dirty' blood, NOT DIET. i have an IDENTICAL twin with the same diet, who DOES NOT have eczema. diet is just not a miracle cure for EVERYTHING. my digestion is weak & its a catch 22 either way if i have malabsorption

sorry for venting..
i just wanted to know in the first place, how i can have SUCCESS in doing a LIVER FLUSH...so far i failed every time & it is frutrating b/c nearly everyone else here succeeds the first time, even my mom who did a half-hearted effort & passed loads of stones anyway....WHAT CAN I DO, HELP PLEASE. is there any correct way to do it? i am desperate
its not healthy to have liver stones anyway, whether a Liver Flush is a 'waste of time' or not...might as well eliminate them

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)