CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wtf?

Herbalationist Views: 10,730
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,586,254

Re: wtf?

YES, the liver! You go to the head of the class! (Apparently you're the only student here, though! ha,ha)

Here's some informational posts I made the other day. Perhaps it will help.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1578066

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1576622

I can't find the other post where I gave another liver tonic formula. But it included 1 part aged cascara sagrada bark, 1 part barberry bark, 1 part Oregon grape root bark, 1 part Turkish rhubarb root, 1/2 part American mandrake rt. and capsules of Spiked (caped) Aloe Ferox (not to be confused with aloe vera).

You take enough each night to give you 2-3 bowel movements the next day. Do this for 5 days and see if the parasites are eliminated. Personally, I don't believe people have as many parasites as they're lead to believe because rarely do people who come to me actually have that specific problem. But let me know if this helps at all.

Caution: As a result of a sluggish liver, digestive juices are lacking which normally is needed for assimilating nutrients and distributing them to other body parts. So, if you have parasites, you probably also have other weaknesses in other body parts that the LIVER TONIC ALONE WILL NOT REMEDY. A liver tonic is only the beginning. Other tonics may be needed such as circulation tonic, venous decongesting tonic, energy restoration tonic, relaxant/nervine tonic, etc. But keeping on just the subject of parasites, a simple liver tonic may give you the relief you desire. AND, if you experience loose bowels to begin with, you must take small amounts of liver tonic. It has cold energies and if you have a cold condition, it could be counter-productive. The aloe ferox is hot in energy and helps to balance the cold energies of the liver tonic. But it's a powerful herb and if you have parasites, you'll poop them out within 8-12 hours of taking.

Let us know if this helps in any way.

The Herbalationist

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (2)