CureZone   Log On   Join
Dariush...

herne Views: 10,695
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,583,380

Dariush...

Dariush,

I asked you to clarify something above..please read this thread again...and you swore at me. Recently you are posting things that are highly inaccurate and would mislead new people here This I am certain of. You are passing your opinion and passing it off as truth.

I know now if I had been cured I would let my previous posts speak to those that followed me and would be out doing something useful...if you have the other problem you mentioned go and have a lab test done...it is easy to detect...and of COURSE easy to cure

All of us here border on sounding neurotic/obsessive and you are no exception In fact it appears that now you are "cured" you have immediately come up with a new disease to take the place of the others Do not insult me again. So far you have insulted 3 of us...myself, sanjean and jeepers.

That will be enough! Most of us are not quivering meek fearful mice and many of us are succesful and professional and have meaningful relationships in our lives away from this snake pit...and most of us will not allow you to speak like that to us Count me as one of them. Lastly, few of us have the time or energy to waste on your personal "theatre"

Herne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.177 sec, (1)