CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi need help with this chest pain I have

aprilrain Views: 11,798
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,524,958

Re: Hi need help with this chest pain I have

Hi Lucy,
Sorry for the late reply. I know I have candida because I suddenly developed acid reflux,mild joint pain, recently & I think I have been what they call so call IBS since 2003 but I didn't know nothing about it then. I have developed a list of issues now that the doctors just shrug there shoulders & say "your fine you just need a anti- Depression pill"! Just dope you up so you don't know what your body is trying to tell you. I never had a healthy Diet & drank alot pepsi & then after I got pregnant twice & breatsfed 2 babies thats when my issues started. I think the babies made me have mineral deficiencies that can weaken your immune system.

I went on a anti candida diet around sept/aug 2009 & was doing really good & my chest pain was gone & my acid reflux started to go away but then I cheated & kept binging on the diet before my candida was back to the friendly yeast. Also my diet I think had to my protein & fat on the anti candida diet. Protein is the hardest for your body to break down & fat slows down digestion & with candida your digestion is already bad. So now I'm back to square one & am seeing a naturopathy in hopes she can help me stay on the right path once & for all.

AprilRain

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)