CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi need help with this chest pain I have

whatisit26 Views: 11,708
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,524,958

Re: Hi need help with this chest pain I have

wierd how alot of people are coming down with this similar issue. i have it as well. it feels like my chest is super tight in various places throughout each day. I have been the emergency room twice for this thinking it was heart related. It turns out its not. I also went to an ear nose and throat dr to find out if the white stuff on my tongue is thrush. He said its not because it would hurt the inside of my mouth. Now I am just paranoid. I tried an anti candida diet and just couldnt tolerate it and my chest problems got much worse. I took an anti fungal herbal complex called candigone and 4 hours later I had a complete panic attack which has left me with chest pains and insomnia the past 5 days. Awful. I learned my lesson about not diagnosing myself. It is the stupidest thing I can do. Drs say I have flat out anxiety. I cannot avoid this chest thing though. It seems better standing up and worse sitting down. It seems similar as to what most people here describe. Is there anything that can help? Is it more of a digestive issue from anxiety. I was on some strong fluoroquinolone Antibiotics called Avelox for 5 days in early October. Ever since then I have not been the same. I also have not responded well to some herbs in acupuncture. I wrote my whole story on a couple posts. Has anyone had similar issues? It feels like my chest is always flexing in various spots and I cant breath good sometimes...not always. but the chest pain is constant. Thanks for your time,

Noah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)