CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi need help with this chest pain I have

tochitra Views: 17,552
Published: 16 years ago

Hi need help with this chest pain I have

Hi all, I'm thankful that I'm here on this forum. I want to know if the pain I'm experiencing in my chest is costochondritis.

I've been suffering from a similar condition, though the doctor said it was not costochodritis when I went to her 2 weeks after this priking chest pain started. As of now it's 4 weeks and the pain has increased. I was pretty inactive for almost a yr since my body had lot of symptoms due to stress and anxiety. After taking homeopathic treatment from a good homeopath, I kind of came out of it and started walking and excersising. These are my symptoms

First it just started off as pricking sensation on the left side of my chest (heart). I also had constipation and lot of gas coming out of my mouth. These sharp pricking sensations got better with burping. I do not have problems while taking deep breaths but this pain gets worse after slow paced walking on tread mill for 20 mins. I also had back pains but thought it might be because I changed the direction of my bed during the same time as the pain started.
I stopped eating rice and other food that could cause gas, I felt better, but the pain had not gone completely. My homeopath suggested i take carbo veg since we thought it was the rice that caused gas and created this chest pain.
Meanwhile I went to a GP since the back pain got really bad along with the chest pricking. The pain radiated to my arms and my legs too and she did physical examination and also did a EKG and found nothing wrong with me. Since carbo veg did not help, my homeopath suggested i take Arnica and Nux vomica. I took these and the next morning I did not have any pain. I slowly got back to my normal diet and stopped taking arnica and continued nuxvomica since my motion was still not alright and I still had the burping prob.
Now it's been 4 weeks and things have got much worse. I have some kind of burning sensation along with the pricking in my left breast. If I keep my hand over my chest, it feels like it's hot and burns. I also have back pain today. Please help me in finding out if these are costochondritis symptoms and guide me. I bought Noni juice yesterday since I read that it helps. Will write back if I feel better with it

Any help will be appreciated :(

Chitra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (2)